Wednesday, September 1, 2010

UDK

So the new semester started a week or two ago and right off the bat we were introduced to a new game development tool called UDK (Unreal Development Kit). http://www.udk.com/
Its pretty cool and has a lot of advantages over other programs we've previously used. Looking forward to it.

Also started working on a simple win or loose flash game. Player is presented with two or more choices in a series of six sections and can choose only one answer. For each section there is only one right answer that will not get the player killed and will allow them to continue further along the quest. I have my flowchart/storyboard finished so I'll post the outline I came up with. Some of you may think it sucks but compared to what i'm seeing from other people in the class its way better. (Dungeon crawling > a survey about how cool you are) :P

Way behind in Intro to Drafting since I finally got my book in the mail today. Two weeks late. &^%*'n Amazon vendors.

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff. I try to check your blog everyday. I hope you read mine too: http://saveithere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete